Please see below for a range of general questions we are asked on a regular basis. If you cannot find the answer to your question here or require a more detailed answer please feel free to contact us. Click each question to view the answer.
1. Why deal with ICSolutions?
You will find that every aspect of dealing with us is both personal and professional. We care about your business and the outcomes that we achieve together. From your first meeting with our Communication Consultants, the installallation ofAi??the system, through to the training session, you will find a smooth and efficient procedure.
Our systems come with the ICSolutions 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – if you are not satisfied with any technical aspect of the system, we will replace it or give you back the full price of the system.Ai??
2. I need to transfer calls to my on-road staff, can I do that with a phone system?
Your staff are always in touch with their customers, and capable of making extra profits for your company all the time. As a result, your customers won’t go elsewhere!
3. What is ADSL and how can it improve my business functions?
ADSL is not just fast, it is superfast access to the Internet
Discover how ADSL can help you grow your business by saving you time, money and improving your Internet experience.
- Multiple user capability.
4. What is VOIP?
Organizations are pursuing solutions that will enable them to take advantage of excess capacity on broadband networks for voice, fax, and data transmission, as well as utilize the Internet and company Intranets as alternatives to costlier mediums.
5. What is CTI?
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) adds an exciting new dimension to managing communications and information. CTI provides you with a link between two previously separate systems, your telephone system and your IT network, utilising the full power of both, and delivering substantial benefits in enhanced customer service and personal productivity.
Whether it is the ‘one click’ convenience of dialling directly from your database, having database records automatically ‘screen pop’A? for incoming calls, or managing your entire communications more easily and effectively from your desktop, CTIAi??isAi??the solution.
Call Kerry Wolski on 5451 8888 to discuss.
6. What are the benefits of ISDN?
Other benefits of ISDN are:
- ISDN can upgrade your analogue line to two digital lines to cater for everyone from home users to small businesses and branch offices of large corporations
- Each digital connection can carry both voice and data services
- A greater bandwidth – 2 x 64Kbps or 128Kbps for quick safe and clear transfer of data including graphics, studio-quality videos and large data files plus speedy Internet and email access
- Only one service connection is required for telephones, faxes and computers allowing people to work remotely in the field or at home
- Video conferencing facilities with live, full-colour, two-way video, audio and data communication
7. Do I need separate cabling for my phone system?
For an obligation free design and quote, send us an enquiry via our contact form, or call 07 5451 8888.
8. I run a small business from home – why use a telephone system, instead of the ordinary phones I have now?
The disadvantages of this set up are:
- Your residential calls are only accessible from the fixed phone they come in on.
- You can’t transfer calls between the phones.
- You can’t portray a professional approach by placing your caller on hold while you check information or do a quote.
- You have cables and sockets all over the place.
WITH A SMALL TELEPHONE SYSTEM, you can terminate all the lines onto the system, replace your touch phones with system extensions, and have the use and appearance of all the lines at each extension. You can identify if it’s a business call coming in, or a residential call; you can put caller’s on hold or transfer them to another part of the house, and you can integrate your cordless and fax machine into the system as well.
You can see which extensions are busy even though they are at opposite ends of the house, and transfer either residential or business calls to and from the cordless. One of the best features is for when you finish your working day, you can have the business lines diverted to the answering machine, and have only your private calls going to the house. This allows you to manage your calls and not be disturbed when you don’t want to be.
9. Why do I need a Service Contract?
Your phone system is the way your customers keep in touch with you, it is your business’ life-blood!Ai?? If calamity strikes your business, you can rest assured that you won’t have to pay a huge bill for an Emergency call out when you have an ICSolutions Service Agreement in place. Please call us on 5451 8803 to discuss your needs and ask for a quote.
NOTE: Acts of nature are not covered; check that your insurance policy covers for lightning strikes, storm and tempest.